THIS WEEK’S UPDATE
- Closed Series A, and opened Series A2 to allow investments to reach the original over-subscription (15%, which is $11,500,000). Series A2 will carry 8% interest rate and 20% discount rate
- Met with three investment banks that are interested in joining our syndicate.
- Started preparing a new business plan and financial model for the going public round.
- Had an initial discussion with an IR firm to assist with the business plan.
- Talking with potential breweries to co-pack our Cambridge Bay, and have it in the stores by the end of the year
- Continuing to raise Series A2, have a few meetings\calls set with potential investors looking to join.
- Decide which IBs we would like to include in our syndicate.
- Work on the business plan, and have a kick-off meeting with an IR firm.
- Meet with Paradigm for initial review of our financial model and updating it to the going public round.
- Continue working on potential contracts with breweries and co-packers
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
As we prepare for the going public round, any feedback about our business plan or financial model would is welcomed.