Marketing Team Update August 10, 2018
THIS WEEK'S UPDATE
- The animation renders are wrapping up to completion - they are looking really good! We are making further arrangements for the video shoot, sourcing out the required props.
- We received proofs of our bottle and can labels, which means we are one step ahead with our dry goods. We also received some samples of outer packaging and will get started on the artwork shortly. We made the decision to switch to red bottle caps after viewing the gold coloured samples.
- Attention was given to revising incorrect press. We are thrilled to be receiving so much media attention, but although a broken "telephone chain" happens, we are putting forth effort to ensure the information from any and every source is accurate.
- The final sample came in for our PB hat and it looks perfect. We are placing an order and will hopefully have them soon for distribution!
Meetings set up next week to finally outline the Cambridge Bay brand guide.
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- Hiring a marketing intern.