Productivity Team Update August 3, 2018
THIS WEEK'S UPDATE
- We finished Productivity on-boarding for Greg Foster. He’ll be doing his one-on-one training with Dooma at the end of this week and then he’ll be on full-time!
- We prepared two offers, one for a Process Engineer for the Product Team and another for a new member of Business Development and Fundraising. The first has already gone out and is under consideration, and the other will go out as soon as we get the call scheduled with the candidate.
- We booked a trip for a Product Team potential hire to visit Toronto and meet everyone in-person.
- We held preliminary, and follow-up interviews with three candidates for Dooma’s new Executive Assistant.
- We created several Gantt Charts and help do revisions of several sheets for the Business Development and Fundraising Team.
- We received a new timeline for the going public transaction and will be assisting the Finance Team to update that Gantt Chart.
- We learned of a new high-priority hire needed for the Product Team, and we’ll be working to get that description together first thing this week so we can get it out quickly.
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
If you know of any great students in the Toronto area looking for fall internships, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.