Productivity Team Update June 8, 2018
THIS WEEK'S UPDATE
- Caitlin visited Nova Scotia and got her Canadian work permit. That means that as soon as a location is finalized she can start the process of moving to join the larger team.
- We did a walk through of the Novia Scotia building with a potential demo crew and a potential new hire who would help oversee the build-out.
- We also met with the candidate for Dooma’s executive assistant.
- The new summer intern accepted our offer and we got the legal team working on final paperwork.
- We completed drafting several new job descriptions to start circulating.
- We’ll be setting interviews with several new exciting candidates for the Product Team.
- Having been on the road for almost a week, we’ll do a full Gantt chart review of all high priority projects to make sure things are on track.
- We’ll begin drafting some needed HR documents for upcoming 6-month employee reviews.
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- If you you’ve worked with any great recruiters with particular expertise in science roles, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.