Business Development & Fundraising Team Update July 27, 2018
THIS WEEK’S UPDATE
- Proud to share that we have reached our goal of raising $10m and closed Series A! Thank you all for the support
- Set a meeting with three investment banks that are interested to join our syndicate.
- Met with one of Canada’s leading craft breweries
- Talking with potential breweries to co-pack our Cambridge Bay, and have it in the stores by the end of the year
- Open a Series B round to allow the “over subscription” from Series A without the cap.
- Meet with investment banks to form our syndicate
- Continue working on potential contracts with breweries and co-packers
- After a few hectic months, the business development team will devote time to get prepared and plan the going public transaction.
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
Still haven't found the right candidate for the Business Development and Fundraising Team, if you know someone that would like to join, we would love to get in touch.