Business Development & Fundraising Team Update June 29, 2018
THIS WEEK’S UPDATE
- Continued to raise Series A, with great traction from both individuals and investment banks
- Reached out to a few of the investment banks and started receiving interest in joining our syndicate for the RTO
- Continuing due diligence with a large LP, as well as a big investor we met in London. Both are interested in joining the Series A round
- Working on our license in Greece
- Followed up with all of the potential partners and investors we met in London and Israel.
- Continued conversations with few breweries\LPs regarding co-packing and white labeling
- Talking with potential breweries to co-pack our Cambridge Bay, and have it in the stores by the end of the year
- Focus on the due diligence process to progress a few big investments in the Series A round.
- After signing a lead investment bank, we will now focus on building our syndicate for the going public round.
- Continue raising Series A
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- We are working on the white label and co-packing deals. Would be great to receive more leads, as well as support from investors with experience in such deals.