Business Development & Fundraising Team Update June 22, 2018
THIS WEEK’S UPDATE
- Continued to raise Series A, with great traction from both individuals and investment banks
- Signed an engagement letter with Paradigm Capital, an investment bank, to lead the going public process.
- Presented in DC Finance event in London and received tremendous interest from local investors
- Began due diligence with a large LP, that has shown interest in joining the Series A round
- Working on our license in Greece
- Talking with Provincial Government for financial grants to support Province’s new brewery
- Follow up with all of the potential partners and investors we met in London and Israel.
- Two funds we met in Tel Aviv and London have asked to start a due diligence process before investing. We are now in the process of talking with three large investors.
- Started conversations with few breweries\LPs regarding co-packing and white labeling
- Talking with potential breweries to co-pack our Cambridge Bay, and have it in the stores by the end of the year
- After signing a lead investment bank, we will now focus on building our syndicate for the going public round.
- Continue discussions with one of the Big Five banks for potential collaboration
- Continue raising Series A
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- We are working on the white label and co-packing deals. Would be great to receive more leads, as well as support from investors with experience in such deals.