Product Team Update August 24, 2018
THIS WEEK'S UPDATE
- Developing the product & science budget for 2018 & 2019.
- Held discussions with KSH and Ehvert on design and construction of 270 Hunter Road. KSH has declined to provide a proposal as they do not have the capacity for the project.
- Working with Krones, DME and KSH on bids for the brewhouse.
- We are investigating hemp seed requirements and options on in house vs. outsourcing. Cost to do in-house are looking prohibitive. Canada Malting has an R&D site and has expressed interest in doing trials.
- The best news of the week, Robyn has decided to continue working with us.
- Ordered 4400lbs of hemp for Cambridge Bay trials in Canada
- Finalizing an agreement with Ehvert to do the design and construction at 270 Hunter Road.
- Source office furniture for 15 people and get the wifi set up at 270 Hunter Road.
- Continue developing the budget - capital and operational.
- Work with the marketing team to determine the packaging requirements.
- Continue working on Cambridge Bay runs at multiple locations in Canada & the US
- Find a third-party malting partner in Canada
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
Looking for a source on used office furniture.