Productivity Team Update May 11, 2018
THIS WEEK'S UPDATE
- We set interviews for the new role in the Product Team.
- We developed a list of priorities for the Legal Team to use when reaching out to contract brewers.
- We built out preliminary hiring plans for the Marketing Team and Product Team for 2018-2019, and shared them with those team leaders for feedback.
- We’ll be scheduling follow-up interviews for the top candidates for the new role in the Product Team.
- We’ll be finalizing a hiring plan for the Product team through the end of 2018.
- We’ll be completing some materials required to apply for additional government funding opportunities.
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- We’re looking for a part-time summer intern for the Productivity Team – great for someone interested in HR or Project Management. If you know any current students who would be excited by this opportunity, reach out to email@example.com. The job description is below:
Our Intern, Productivity Team will support the Director Human Resources and Organizational Development and the larger Productivity Team at Province. The Productivity Team at Province both oversees Project Management for the entire company and HR. This will be a research/writing/data entry heavy role. Responsibilities include:
- Helping to clean up Province’s project management software.
- Researching Kanban and Agile work systems.
- Helping to draft HR documents.
- Pitching in to support other Province teams with research projects.