Productivity Team Update March 30, 2018
THIS WEEK'S UPDATE
- We held our first training to acquaint the team with all the updates we’ve made to SmartSheet. Krina was an amazing team sport and let us work out all the kinks in our training plan. We’ll be scheduling trainings with everyone else in the company over the next couple of weeks.
- We completed all the Gantt Charts to track our licensure efforts. These will be living documents that change a lot from week to week, but there’s a really strong structure in place, and we’ll be doing daily checks to make sure we stay on-top of all deadlines.
- Based on feedback from our 30-Day Reviews, we added a new section to our weekly scrums to make sure we have better cohesion as a team.
- We rolled out new team dial-ins for conference calls to reduce the amount of accidental overlap on the conference line.
- We plan to jump in and help on the search for temporary office space in Toronto.
- We need to complete the Gantt Chart for merging with a CPC.
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH