Legal & Finance Update March 9, 2018
THIS WEEK'S UPDATES
- We have finalized all but one document for our LP partnership. Once that is done, we are all set to go!
- We have signed the engagement letter with MNP auditors. Working towards getting the audit started
- Met with the TSX-V about path towards going public through IPO, and their thoughts on our ability to
- Completed 2016 income statement and balance sheet
- Finalize and fully implement the Expense Reimbursement Policy
- We will start working on sending out final closing round documents to all the seed round investors
- Have full 2017 financial statements prepared within Quickbooks
- Begin process of preparation of Convertible Notes subscription agreement.
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- We are looking for a mid-level to help out in the legal department as we ramp up towards the goal of going public.
- As our team gets larger, we are interested in investing in a program that helps with tight version control for our Word/Visio documents.
- We are looking for a place to hold our annual shareholders meetings. Let us know if you have any suggestions.