Legal & Finance Update March 23, 2018
THIS WEEK'S UPDATES
- Worked on finalizing the Rectification Amendment
- Finalizing internal Policy Documents
- Working with CBW on the initial stages of licensure
- Testing the Solium platform in preparation for the formal roll-out
- Working on a methodology to ensure secure voting during our annual shareholders meeting
- We also hired a new attorney! He will be joining the team as a contract manager.
- The upcoming few weeks will be pivotal for the legal department. We are busy preparing for an annual meeting and the initial stages of licensure. Our planned activities included the following:
- The legal team has plans to deploy Solium invitations to employees this week
- Rolling out the employee portal to aid in on-boarding activities
- Drafting notices for our annual shareholders meeting
- Preparing an initial budget for each department
- We will continue working on our post-closing securities filings related to our initial seed round.
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
As our team gets larger, we are interested in investing in a program that helps with tight version control for our Word/Visio documents.