Marketing Team Update February 16, 2018
THIS WEEK'S UPDATE
- More discussion regarding Cambridge Bay guidelines / strategy and brand bible.
- We also got the "templates" for our first try at the aluminum can. We are currently testing and making the aluminum cans in 2D and visualized in 3D to get the feel.
- Will have more renders next week
- Also, we are having discussions regarding the technical aspects of the glass mould for Cambridge Bay. We are doing more versions with the text and to solve the issues in an aesthetically pleasing way.
- Starting to work on more details of the Cambridge Bay bottle
- Coming up with more 3D renders of Yandi
- Creating the brand guide for Cambridge Bay
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- Copy text: we need a lot of help with proper text editing, legal, and what should be written on the can/bottles.
- Also, do we really need it on the cans for the tasting if it is invite only?