Productivity Team Update February 16, 2018
THIS WEEK'S UPDATE
- We prepared a suite of documents for one of Global Talent Stream’s designated referral partners. Our immigration specialist was really pleased with the presentation. Now we have to keep our fingers crossed that the referral partner feels the same way. Our contact at the referral partner is on vacation next week so we likely won’t hear anything until the week of the 26th.
- We helped coordinate several aspects of the project with Loyalist, including getting feedback on the resumes we’ve received for a student assistant at the college.
- We held several calls with other team leaders to help go over their specific questions about Smartsheet and have been researching ways to make the software more effective for their teams.
- This week we need to plan on-boarding days for our two new team members.
- We’ll also be updating the Kanban Boards for our Legal Team and Business Development and Fundraising Team.
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- We’ll be developing a formal set of questions for our debriefings/post-mortems moving forward. If there’s any framework you’ve used in the past, or lines of inquiry you’ve found particularly informative during these meetings, please let us know.