Product Team Update January 19, 2018
THIS WEEK'S UPDATE
- We are preparing to start the Ontario Centers of Excellence-funded project at Loyalist College. Specific updates:
- We are close to making an offer to a bioprocess engineer who can oversee the project on Province’s behalf.
- We are hard at work on the Experimental Design Document, Budget, and Schedule for the project
- We are helping recruit a student to lead the project from the Loyalist side.
- We have reviewed the Loyalist equipment list and are working on our own equipment list
- We are continuing to develop our flavour iterations. Playing round with roasting hemp seeds this week.
- We are continuing work on our Phase II project with Pure Hemp
- We are continuing efforts to hire someone to lead the Product Department. We’ve included some images, etc.
- We visited a location which could be a great location for our brewery. It’s out in Cobourg – but right near the train station. Very exciting.
- Thanks to Aman Chatha, we are visiting a brewery for sale on Tuesday. It is right in the center of Toronto so likely will be very expensive. Expect more on this next week.
- We may move forward on a deal for a brewery. Will decide in the coming weeks
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- Need help finding a brewery we can buy or space we can rent within 2 hours of Toronto
- Still looking for bioprocess engineers