Product Team Update January 5, 2018
THIS WEEK'S UPDATE
- Have been interviewing several talented candidates for key production roles.
- We completed our first test of malting hemp seeds. See image to the right. Please keep the fact that we are malting our hemp seeds CONFIDENTIAL just like everything discussed in these weekly updates.
- Exploring some options to buy used breweries.
- Next few weeks will be about:
- Finding a location to set up our brewery
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- We will be hiring consultants to help us with our Canadian licensure in the below listed fields and would love any suggestions:
- Security (cameras, vault construction, etc.)
- QA / QC
- Regulatory Affairs and probably some other areas we’re not aware of yet
- We are looking for a head of production or president with experience in beer or pharmaceutical industries
- We are looking to fill the following science positions:
- Lead chromatographer
- Lead Formulations Chemist
- Head of Psychopharmacology
- Bioprocess engineer who can work from Loyalist College in Bellville
- We need help identifying a used brewery in Ontario