Business Development & Fundraising Team Update September 1, 2017
THIS WEEK’S UPDATE
- We are making great headway with a major overhaul on our financial model. If anyone wants to help us review it before we finalize it, please let us know.
- Dooma met a CFO candidate we really like. Stay tuned for more on that front.
- This week we had a second conversation with 2 large VC firms. This would be the first time an actual VC firm invested in Province. Fingers crossed.
- Our new in-house counsel Krina Merchant just started, and she will be helping us prepare for an IPO and also crowd funding.
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- Hiring an IR professional to help with future fundraising efforts
- Hiring a CFO with pubic company experience
- We are looking for anyone interested in financing or buying the building described in my Founder’s Statement.