Productivity Team Update August 11, 2017
THIS WEEK'S UPDATE
- Helping to prepare for the tasting and following up with people afterward took up a lot of energy this week, but Caitlin carved out a bit of time to get the Productivity Team rolling, albeit slowly.
- Caitlin reviewed all of the notes from her call with Dooma and started doing research on how other companies have implemented the project management systems they discussed
- Caitlin set aside time to get feedback from members of the Province Team on ways our project management system has and has not been working for them.
- This coming week, Caitlin will begin updating all employees’ individual Kanban Boards and revamping the company’s Gantt Charts to accurately reflect current deadlines and priorities.
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- If you are someone who has to work with Province’s Smartsheet and have thoughts about things that could be improved, please reach out.
- If your company has had particular success with any project management system or tool (or have experienced mistakes we can learn from) please let Caitlin know (firstname.lastname@example.org | 323-251-9947)