Production Team Update August 4, 2017
THIS WEEK'S UPDATE
- Substantial effort was spent preparing for the tasting which will be held on August 9, 2017, in Toronto. This time we will use our own carbonation machine, and we are learning how to operate it appropriately.
- Chris, Jason, and Rob spent time reviewing the LaPorte study and preparing their comments. After some delays, the call to provide LaPorte with our notes will be held on August 10.
- Rob has been researching small scale brewing systems for the next step in the Rogan development process. We will likely buy a small scale system in the next week.
- Dooma was in San Diego where he met with a prospective partner who could help us as we prepare to launch ACMPR-compliant cannabis oil.
- Next tasting event will be held at Katana on Bay at 3:00 PM Eastern Time August 9th in Toronto.
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- Currently looking to hire:
- President with substantial beverage experience
- Formulations Chemist