Legal & Finance Update August 11, 2017
THIS WEEK'S UPDATES
- This week we started working on our trademark applications.
- We are planning to work on the intellectual property in phases. In this first phase we will focus on securing trademarks for the name of our company, our product lines, and our mottos/taglines. In phase two we will expand this approach and include social media trademarks/hashtags.
- This week we turned our focus to one of CRO partners PureHemp. We sent a revised draft of their Phase Two proposal. PureHemp helps us with our brewing process – primarily with to converting the hemp to fermentable sugar.
- We had a very productive call with the team and Lexaria regarding their IP license agreement.
- We have hired a junior legal person.
- This week we are planning to on-board a few new individuals including the new junior lawyer.
- Now that we have signed the agreement with Solium we will also start on-boarding with Solium.
- Finalizing product transfer agreements with PhytoTek.
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- We need an affordable document management system that has version control for our legal files.