Legal & Finance Update July 14, 2017
THIS WEEK'S UPDATES
- This week we executed an agreement with our brewmaster and will now receive monthly consulting fees from our company and is officially a team member.
- We executed an agreement with a consultant to handle event photography and social media marketing services on an hourly basis.
- We issued the last of our share certificates before we transfer over to the online share management system.
- We had a very interesting call with Paul Marcelline, the COO of a Biotech company called PhytoTek and have arranged to get some samples of their water soluble cannabis solution that purports to have an onset and offset time similar to alcohol and mirrors the effects of smoking.
- We have made progress on our Advisor Agreements (Noa Kahner, Ernesta Redi, Gavin Sathianathan, & Lorne Gertner) We are still waiting to finalize agreements with Hugo Alves and David Meiri Ph.D. (and potentially Chris Lecky)
- We started to process to engage Alixe McCormick of Venture Law Groups to advise us on a going public strategy.
- We are still trying to build our a best team and have been working to engage a lead scientist and a CFO this week we have had several promising leads and have been in the process of exchanging agreements.
- Patent application filed!
- We should be hearing back from Lexaria about a licensing agreement this week.
- We should also be hearing from JWC’s legal team.
- This week I will be at the Prep conference looking for chromatography scientists to add to our team. I am also meeting with a regulatory expert with lots of product development experience in pharma/medical device/biologics.
- Finalizing the PureHemp agreement.
- This week’s priorities are singularly focused on doing everything it takes to get the JWC agreement closed now that their counsel is back in town.
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- We need help developing HR and onboarding procedures.