Production Team Update June 29, 2017
THIS WEEK'S UPDATE
- LaPorte completed their first draft of their feasibility study around building the world’s first cannabis brewery. Remember this is just a first draft. Please keep all of this confidential. Here it is (click on thumbnail to view full size and scroll through):
- We received the final phase one report from Pure Vision Technologies. It’s below (click on thumbnail to view full size and scroll through):
- We manufactured close to 60 bottles of product and held a tasting on Thursday. The response was very favorable. We tested two different accelerants during this trial. Both performed well.
- Jennifer and Dooma were at the ICRS Conference in Montreal where we were recruiting scientists to join our team. It went very well. Follow up with qualified, interested candidates is ongoing.
- Province will be closed on Monday July 03, 2017 in observance of Canada Day & Canada’s 150th anniversary.
- We are applying for a grant in partnership with Dr. Kari Kramp from Loyalist University to further develop technologies which will enhance and scale our brewing and extraction processes.
- Jennifer will be attending the Prep conference
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- We are still recruiting for the following roles:
- Formulations chemist
- Lead Scientist