Business Development & Fundraising Team Update June 9, 2017
THIS WEEK’S UPDATE
- Continuing to negotiate deal with prospective LP partner. Also looking for other prospective LP partners as a back up in case this doesn’t work out. This deal would likely allow us to obtain our own LP license through an acquisition.
- Preparing for the Arcview Conference in Toronto – looking to build a very small booth, maybe some stuff we can give away.
- We are doing research into how to structure a public offering for the company. No date has been set for this.
- We will be presenting at the Arcview Local Event in Toronto on June 22, 2017.
- We will be presenting at Arcview Toronto July 16-18, 2017. Would love any current or prospective investors to join.
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- We are looking to build a small booth for the Arcview conference. Looking for an awesome fabricator / carpenter / trade show booth builder in Toronto. Would love recommendations.
- We are looking to print some very high quality wool baseball caps for the Arcview Conference. Would love any recommendations to anyone who can help us turn around embroidery by June 22.