business development & fundraising team update may 26, 2017
THIS WEEK’S UPDATE
- Discussions continue with our prospective LP partner. We continue to look for backup options in case this deal does not go through.
- We had our first meeting with Thought Launch this week. The relationship seems to be going well.
- We are beginning to rewrite our corporate documents, etc. to prepare for a public offering.
- Dooma pitched at the Arcview Webinar on Wednesday may 24 and received a score of 3.86 which should auto-qualify us to present on stage in Toronto in July
- We’ll find out about Arcview Toronto very soon.
- Expect updates on our negotiations with an LP partner soon
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- Looking to hire a young, inexpensive attorney as in-house counsel to support Jennifer. Must be based in Toronto or willing to relocate. Must be Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Beginning to look for in-house person to run Investor Relations and Fundraising so Dooma can focus on running the business.