Business Development & Fundraising Team Update May 19, 2017
THIS WEEK’S UPDATE
- We launched a new Kanban Board for tracking our Business Development activities. If you’re on our Smartsheet, here is the path: Province/06 OTHER SHEETS/060000 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES
- We’ve submitted a detailed term sheet for distribution to a prospective LP partner. We’ve received feedback that they are interested in moving forward
- Ryan Naphin is leading the charge on trying to find us a location for our brewery and also trying to find alternate prospective LP partners in case the deal mentioned above does not work out.
- Signed an agreement with Thought Launch Capital & Advisory. They will assist with taking the company public.
- A recap of the Kahner Global Cannabis Private Investment Summit was sent out - full text at the bottom of this update
- May 24th is the lift conference here in Toronto
- Arcview Conference will be in Toronto in July – we will be there
- THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- Looking for someone to help us acquire the building where our brewery will be based. We are open to different arrangements with the prospective purchaser. Please let us know if you know anyone who might be interested.