business development & fundraising team update may 12, 2017

THIS WEEK'S UPDATE

  • This week we have to make a major decision - whether we sell the company. We have a very nice offer from a major licensed producer. If we stay independent, we have a term sheet from a broker who will help us raise additional funds & we have two other LP's who would be interested in partnering with us.

LOOKING FORWARD

  • Final decision on the above will be made this coming week

THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH

  • By the time you read this we'll have already had to make a decision on which direction we go - but for those of you who have provided feedback - thank you. We really appreciate it. 
  • As mentioned previously we need a formulations chemist, a Jr. lawyer, and also Dooma is interviewing assistants.