Legal & Finance Update December 1, 2017
THIS WEEK'S UPDATES
- This week we have worked hard in the legal department to support the fundraising team as they close our current round of financing.
- We have a new intern, and he is helping us organize our contract filing systems.
- We finalized agreements with two new advisory board members.
- We also began discussions with Ace Hill Brewing to white label products for them. The negotiations are preliminary and we will keep you updated.
- We will soon be closing out on the end of the year and we are finalizing government year-end reporting requirements.
- We sent an initial proposal to the Beckley Foundation in hopes of solidifying a research project with their team.
- We are starting to draft documents for any future capital raises that we expect to come next year.
- In connection with the closing of our financing round, we are also closing and finalizing the employee stock option plan.
- We are looking forward to finalizing a deal with Partake beer.
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
We are about to make the final steps to select our document management system. We picked Tresorit to manage our files. Before we make a final decision we are open to any last minute suggestions for alternatives.