Business Development & Fundraising Team Update December 29, 2017
THIS WEEK’S UPDATE
- The office was closed this week for the holidays, so progress was slow but the Business Development and Fundraising team did achieve a few things:
- We made an offer to a candidate to head the department. We’ll let you know if he joins
We interviewed a very interesting candidate for CFO
- We are beginning the cleanup and paperwork we need to do now that our current funding round has closed.
- Dooma will be attending the Cannabis Private Investment Summit in Florida in February.
- We have decided against attending Arcview in January as it is expensive, and we do not expect to be raising capital at that time.
- We are preparing our business plan and financial model for our next raise.
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- Hiring an IR professional to help with future fundraising efforts
- Hiring a CFO with public company experience
- Recommendations for banks and also promoters as we (hopefully) get closer to a public offering