Product Team Update December 29, 2017
THIS WEEK'S UPDATE
- The office was closed this week for the holidays, so progress was slow, but the Production Team did achieve a few things:
- We have carried out many interviews for a head of Production department. We have not locked anyone down and would love any recommendations. We have a few nice leads.
- We picked up 100 lbs of hemp seeds and will begin malting them. PLEASE KEEP OUR USE OF MALTED SEEDS AS A FLAVORING ELEMENT CONFIDENTIAL.
- We made a plan to begin our flavor iterations for Cambridge Bay (alcohol beer brewed from hemp) and also made a plan to begin our Experimental Design Document with Pure Vision Technology for phase 2 of our research project with them.
- Next few weeks will be about:
- Finding a location to set up our brewery
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- We will be hiring consultants to help us with our Canadian licensure in the below listed fields and would love any suggestions:
- Security (cameras, vault construction, etc.)
- QA / QC
- Regulatory Affairs and probably some other areas we’re not aware of yet
- We are looking for a head of production or president with experience in beer or pharmaceutical industries
- We are looking to fill the following science positions:
- Lead chromatographer
- Lead Formulations Chemist
- Head of Psychopharmacology
- Bioprocess engineer who can work from Loyalist College in Bellville
- We need help identifying a used brewery in Ontario