Production Team Update November 3, 2017
THIS WEEK'S UPDATE
- Carbonation / canning was a huge success
- November 2nd Tasting was a huge success
- We held a post mortem for the canning and tasting to learn from our experiences. Ryan began a post mortem Google Doc which we will share with the team so that all team members have access and can learn from our post mortems. If you have not seen this Google Doc, please reach out to Ryan and make sure he shares it with you.
- The final results of the trial are in. I will summarize below. We have summarized it for this week's Team Member Spotlight / Carte Blanche.
- Dooma is leaving town for one month on November 13th. He will not provide weekly updates during this time. Please reach out to Oscar and Jennifer with questions.
- Dooma will be speaking at the Extraxx conference in Los Angeles January 24th
- Dooma will be speaking at the Lift conference January 12-14
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- We will be hiring consultants to help us with our Canadian licensure in the below listed fields and would love any suggestions:
- Security (cameras, vault construction, etc.)
- QA / QC
- Regulatory Affairs and probably some other areas we’re not aware of yet
- We are looking for a head of production or president with experience in beer or pharmaceutical industries
- We are looking to fill the following science positions:
- Lead chromatographer
- Lead Formulations Chemist
- Head of Psychopharmacology
- Bioprocess Engineer