Legal & Finance Update November 17, 2017
THIS WEEK'S UPDATES
- I spent a significant about of time in Vegas at the MJ Biz conference. The conference was full of vendors and colleagues. When I attend these events I realize how special our product is. No one on the market is undertaking such a big task. I met with several potential partners and vendors.
- We brought on several new advisors to the company and we are very excited about revealing their names - which will soon come.
- We are working to finalise agreements with all of or contractors and this week we checked two people off the list of four.
- As we prepare to close our first round, the legal department has been busy finalising all necessary agreements.
- We are bringing in some large investors for the next round and those agreements need to be tailored to their specific needs.
- The legal department has been working diligently to ensure that our potential investors are happy and will continue with Province as it grows.
- We are working to finalise all outstanding Employee, Advisor, Contractor, Consultant documents including agreements and grants.
- Our formation documents have reached their final stages, and we look forward to establishing a strong corporate framework for Province to rely on for years to come.
- We are awaiting implementation of our share management software.
- The legal department has been working with a trademark expert to perfect our strategy regarding protecting all of Province’s trademarks.
- We are looking forward to finalizing the SEO agreement with CyberActive consulting.
- We are working towards creating a private label and distribution agreement with Clausthaler.
- Tying up any loose ends and legal documents that relate to the closing of this round.
- We are also hoping to go completely online with Government of Canada filings and submissions
- We anticipate finalising our trademark strategy in the coming days, and submitting our applications with the USPTO.
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
We could use help from anyone who is familiar with dual classes of shares that have a sunset provision.