Production Team Update October 20, 2017
THIS WEEK'S UPDATE
- Dooma tested a new accelerant option from a local group of formulation chemists. This qualified as a late entrant for our trial which starts on Monday.
- We signed an agreement with a prospective LP partner – an agreement we have been working on and negotiating since May. Now we’re waiting for them to countersign. Fingers crossed.
- We are interviewing bioprocess engineer candidates and sent a test out to a candidate we like. We’ll see how he does.
- We have put a lot of time and effort into planning for our November 2nd tasting and also for the trial which is ongoing.
- Our crossover trial will begin Monday.
- The tasting is November 2nd (Thursday of next week)
- Dooma will be speaking at the Extraxx conference in Los Angeles January 24th
- Dooma will be speaking at the Lift conference January 12-14
THINGS WE NEED HELP WITH
- We will be hiring consultants to help us with our Canadian licensure in the below listed fields and would love any suggestions:
- Security (cameras, vault construction, etc.)
- QA / QC
- Regulatory Affairs and probably some other areas we’re not aware of yet
- We are looking for a head of production or president with experience in beer or pharmaceutical industries
- We are looking to fill the following science positions:
- Lead chromatographer
- Lead Formulations Chemist
- Head of Psychopharmacology
- Bioprocess Engineer